Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default New to Excel + VBA - Need help...

I am trying to comeup with a checkbook with access to 80 different
accounts (80 sheets). I was trying to get some ideas and seeing what
was out on the net for download. I came across this 'Checkbook'
(http://www.digital8ball.net/checkbook.xls) and I like the way it is
but my only problem is it only has access to 15 sheets. How would I be
able to clone this and keep all macros enabled for the cloned sheets.

I am using this for my own personal/testing purposes.

--
jaysen
jaysen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24120

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

any help

--
jayse
jaysen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2412

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe there's a link to contact the author at that site.

He or she could tell you how.

(Lots of people won't open attachments or open links to workbooks.)

jaysen wrote:

I am trying to comeup with a checkbook with access to 80 different
accounts (80 sheets). I was trying to get some ideas and seeing what
was out on the net for download. I came across this 'Checkbook'
(http://www.digital8ball.net/checkbook.xls) and I like the way it is
but my only problem is it only has access to 15 sheets. How would I be
able to clone this and keep all macros enabled for the cloned sheets.

I am using this for my own personal/testing purposes.

--
jaysen
jaysen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24120
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=377430

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Com'on Jaysen, give us some more details...

Wkr,

Ton
TonT's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4
View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=66325