Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Writting to Word using an array

Hi I am getting data from a database and writting it to an array I would like
to then use the array to enter the records into a word doc, can anyone tell
me if this can be done and if so can you please help me.
TIA
Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If the data is not in excel, then better to ask in a word group.

If the data is in Excel, then do a copy and go to word and do a paste

turn on the macro recorder in both applications before performing the
action, then combine the code.

See the Automation help file:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=167223
Microsoft Office 97 Automation Help File Available on MSL

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=165926
OFF97: Can't Dimension Word as Application from Other Program
(Examples of Working with Word 97 using OLE)

Tom Ogilvy