Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default .PrintTitleRows

Hello! I am having trouble with getting .PrintTitleRows to take a variable I
create that is equal to the row number I need. So instead of having:

.PrintTitleRows="$1:$1"

row_num = ActiveCell.Row
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = row_num & row_num

only this does not work!! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

--
Dr. M

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Try

..PrintTitleRows = "$" & row_num & ":" & "$" & row_num

Doug