Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password protection

I have written/recorded code which takes one spreadsheet (FileA) and saves it
to another location under a different name (FileB). I want my code to also
automatically give FileB a password of "test" so that when another user tries
to open it, it will prompt them for the password.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Steve C