Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where to sell custom apps?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any forum on the web where one can sell their
customised Excel spreadsheets such as personal budgets, financial planners
etc?

Thanks for any info

FD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just for the record, we place no mark-up on any products we sell. We
simply sell third party products via affiliation with the developers,
who set the price. In fact, it's the opposite. We give away up to
$139.00 of free software with most purchases over $90.00

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave,

Could you point me in the direction fo some info of how to join and what the
requirements are?

Thanks

FD

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just for the record, we place no mark-up on any products we sell. We
simply sell third party products via affiliation with the developers,
who set the price. In fact, it's the opposite. We give away up to
$139.00 of free software with most purchases over $90.00

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sure, just send me a private email to

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may also want to check places like shareware.com (and its
competitors) and mrexcel.com. I spend a fair amount of time in the XL
forum of mrexcel.com but have no experience with its online store.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi Dave,

Could you point me in the direction fo some info of how to join and what the
requirements are?

Thanks

FD

oups.com...