Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel /vba / computer IP address

I need urgent help.

How can I protect an excel file to a specific computer using VBA?
(A execl file that can only be open or used in a specific computer)

I was thinking in using the computer IP address, does somebody knows
how can I get the computer IP, using visual basic in a excel worksheet?

THANKS

(My email )

--
jolipe