Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CreateNewDocument : an small but interesting discovery from office

Hi, all newcomers in using office VBA

I wonder this simple sentence to create new documents and add to excel
activecell will defnintely useful for those don't know it, and I also cannot
find it using search engine here.
(I even just know this minutes ago, it is even not in help files of VBA that
I solely rely on)

On error resume next
Set ObjHyper = _
.Hyperlinks.Add(Anchor:=ActiveCell, _