Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object coordinates

You can get the coordinates of a Window within Excel by using
Thisworkbook.windows(1).top and similarly left, width and height. I believe
they are in points. Excel provides a function to convert from points to
Pixels. I do not think you can get the width of the visible area.

Alok Joshi

"benitAAvi" wrote:

Hi

Is there a way to get the coordinates of an Excel object screen (I want for
exemple to determine the coordinates of the visible range))?

Thanks a lot
Avi