Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Table Name

Hi All,

I have Tbl2001, Tbl2002, Tbl2003 etc in my access database

When I use Excel to query for a record in the table, is it possible to
change the table name through code?

when i try to use excel exits without any warning message..

I am trying to do this thru a userform in which one combo selects the
year and based on the year value i want to select table Tbl+year value
in the combo.

TIA
soniya