-   -   msgbox button constants (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329481-msgbox-button-constants.html)

Justin

msgbox button constants

hey there,
i'd appreciate some help.

I am trying to modify a message box prompt. I want to combine the vbYesNo
buttons and the vbexclamation icon. My code is as follows:
MsgBox("question to user.",vbYesNo and vbExclamation, "Title")
but when i use this, no exclamation icon shows and there are no yes/no
buttons.
Separately, they work fine, but added together i cannot get either one to
work. It just shows an "ok" button and no icon.

is there a way i can obtain both formats?
Thanks,
Justin

Alok

msgbox button constants

Change and to or.

Alok Joshi

"Justin" wrote:

hey there,
i'd appreciate some help.

I am trying to modify a message box prompt. I want to combine the vbYesNo
buttons and the vbexclamation icon. My code is as follows:
MsgBox("question to user.",vbYesNo and vbExclamation, "Title")
but when i use this, no exclamation icon shows and there are no yes/no
buttons.
Separately, they work fine, but added together i cannot get either one to
work. It just shows an "ok" button and no icon.

is there a way i can obtain both formats?
Thanks,
Justin

Justin

msgbox button constants