Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filter Range Not Working, Removes Total Row??

Look at this spreadsheet

http://franz.org/formula.xls

Just want the filter to just take the range of cells a3-a6 but it keeps on
removing the TOTAL row. I can insert a blank row above TOTAL row and fix
the problem but why do I have to. I tried advanced filter and selected the
A3-A6 range but then the filter disappears.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Odd if you select 2 columns range like you did it works. Select a single
column range it does not work. Looks like a Microsoft bug to me. Thanks
for noticing that.