Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I navigate throw multiple Web pages...

Hi,

From Excel, how can I naviguate throw multiple Web pages depending on the
answer of the user.
Example:
If the user answers Yes to a question,
I want to automatize this process:
bring the user to a specific web page (www.test.com)
on this page, select the first choice on a scrolling
list
click "Continue"
Then view this page

If the user answers No the same question,
I want to automatize this process:
bring the user to a specific web page (www.test.com)
on this page, select the second choice on the same
scrolling list option
click "Continue"
Then view this page

Is it possible ???