Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Follow up from Bob Phillips' Answer on Programatically Making Chec

Hi Everyone.

Bob was thoughtful enough to provide me with a solution to my problem with
checkboxes...However, today I began to experience another problem
all-together.

A section of my code is shown below:

With ActiveSheet
.CheckBoxes.Add(.Range(CellRef).Left, Range(CellRef).Top - 1.5, 0,
12.75).Select
Selection.OnAction = "SpreadBoxes"
Selection.Caption = ""
Selection.LinkedCell = CellRef
End With

The weird thing is that this code worked fine yesterday, but then today when
I tried to use it again the Selection.OnAction ="SpreadBoxes";
Selection.Capiton and Selection.LinkedCell ALL return the error "Object
doesn't support this property or method."

What could cause such an error? Can anyone provide any guidance? I actually
rewrote the whole subroutine this morning to try and figure it out, but had
no luck to speak of.

Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks again to Bob for his help
yesterday.

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Amazing...I spent a few hours on this already today, but only just realized
what the problem is.

That is: it was my worksheet changed handler that was causing the problem.
If I disable it, everything works perfectly.

Sorry to waste your time if you read the previous message, but I guess
writing down the problem made me think it HAD to be something specific to the
workbook.

This newsgroup is great, you all are so very helpful.

David