Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add item to sheet right-click menu?

How do I add an item to the sheet right-click menu programmatically?
I am sure it can be done, but I can't find it now.

RBS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Roedd <<RB Smissaert wedi ysgrifennu:

How do I add an item to the sheet right-click menu programmatically?
I am sure it can be done, but I can't find it now.

RBS

Lots of useful menuitem stuff he
<http://www33.brinkster.com/rbad/defa...r&Page=menuite

or

http://tinyurl.com/8vpw8

--
Rob

http://www.asta51.dsl.pipex.com/webcam/

This message is copyright Robert Bruce and intended
for distribution only via NNTP.
Dissemination via third party Web forums with the
exception of Google Groups and Microsoft Communities
is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub ChangeSheetMenu()
With Application.CommandBars("Plyl")
..Reset
..Enabled = True
With .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton, Befo=1)
..Caption = "New Macro"
..Style = msoButtonIconAndCaption
..FaceId = 59
..OnAction = "MyFile.xls!MacroName"
End With
End With
End Sub

Sub ResetSheetMenu()
Application.CommandBars("Ply").Reset

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Thanks, where do I find how to add an item?

RBS

"Robert Bruce" <rob@analytical-dynamicsdotcodotukay wrote in message
Roedd <<RB Smissaert wedi ysgrifennu:

How do I add an item to the sheet right-click menu programmatically?
I am sure it can be done, but I can't find it now.

RBS

Lots of useful menuitem stuff he

<http://www33.brinkster.com/rbad/defa...r&Page=menuite

or

http://tinyurl.com/8vpw8

--
Rob

http://www.asta51.dsl.pipex.com/webcam/

This message is copyright Robert Bruce and intended
for distribution only via NNTP.
Dissemination via third party Web forums with the
exception of Google Groups and Microsoft Communities
is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Roedd <<Bernie Deitrick wedi ysgrifennu:

Sorry, I typed "Ply" incorrectly as "Plyl" in the With line....

With Application.CommandBars("Ply")

I think the OP was after "Cell", in any case.