Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refresh Data

I currently have several (30) links of Imported data (web data) in a
spreadsheet. When I open the spreadsheet the links update immediately.
After this in order for me to refresh this data I have to click on a cell
where the data comes in and then go Data - Refresh Data. I have to do this
to each web page I have linked. Can someone please provide a simple macro
that will update all the web pages that I have linked in my spreadsheet at
the same time. That, is when I run this macro all the data links will
update.

Also, I have noticed that if you right click on a link in a spreadsheet and
go Data Range Properties that you can Refresh every X minutes - the problem
is that I would like to refresh this much more frequently but I can't change
this to less than one minute. Is it possible to auto refresh every X
seconds? (< 1 minute)

thanks for your help.

mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is CNTRL-ALT-F9 just as slow?
--
Gary's Student

"Mike" wrote:

Let me add that I have tried:

ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll

and it goes through each link (30) one at a time - you can actually see it
going in order- takes 5/7 seconds.

Is it possible to send them all at the same time? (one query takes less
than a second)

Mike

"Mike" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming