Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looping Through Worksheet

vba newie in here o:)

I have a workbook containing many worksheets. the worksheets contain
cells that change color based on a date that is input by the user. I've
written a little vba subroutine that does that.

However, I have yet another worksheet that is sort of a summary or
status sheet of the all the sheets in the workbook. In this summary
sheet, i would like to show if a policy date of review is out of date
within a particular sheet for the user. for this i'll have to loop
through all the sheets and all the values within specific ranges within
those sheets and then display the result (color) on the summary sheet
for the user.

so for example on sheet 1 i can have these values for a row
A8 B8 C8
Accounting General Funds Aug-93 (color of this cell is red)

then on the summary sheet(these are rows):

2 Sheet1 Sheet2 Sheet3
3 Accoutning red green yello

my outer loop index will have to be the values in row 2 of the summary
sheet (Sheet1, Sheet2, etc) and then my inner loop index will have to be
the policy areas such as accounting or finance etc.

How can I do this? i guess i'll have to put the code in the activate
event of the summary sheet!

Thanks much for helping out!
Shawn