Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default There must be some solution

Hi folks,
when I code in VBA and did not complete the statement
for just to click into another line for to copy a part from
there, I get the syntax error hint (if I did not switch it off
in the options complete).
Which key combination can I press, for to avoid this
expected but in this case unhelpfull error popup?
There must be something...

Greeting form Germany
Peter
www.pkf-ostermann.de

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the VB Editor, go to Tools, Options, and uncheck the "Auto Syntax
Check". That will stop the popups, however, if your syntax is wrong, by
default the entire line will be in red, so you still can now it is
wrong. I do not know of a key combination to disable this on a case by
case basis.