Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a user interface in VBA

hi, i'm trying to create an interface that works with excel in the
background. I'm looking to do this in VBA but i'm not exactly sure how to go
about doing this. I want to create a form which takes some information from
the user and based on this information, it goes back to an excel spreadsheet
and a graph or some sort of plot is created based on the information required
by the user. I don't want the spreadsheet to be visible to the user. how do i
go about doing this and is it even possible? thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is an example for a VBA userform that uses two commandbuttons to toggle
it.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Application.Visible = False
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Application.Visible = True
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
Application.Visible = True

HTH

Bob Phillips