Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default LIST BOX ON USERFORMS

HI,
I HAVE A PROGRAM THAT USES A LISTBOX ON A USERFORM, THE PROGRAM IS
USED BY MANY PEOPLE.
IT SEEMS THAT ON SOME PEOPLES PC THE LIST BOX MOVE TO A DIFFERENT
POSITION ON THE SCREEN. iS THERE A WAY I CAN LOCK THE LISTBOX SO IT
DOES NOT MOVE

JOHN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DON' SHOUT.

.... and check
http://support.microsoft.com/d**efault.aspx?kbid=838910
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
HI,
I HAVE A PROGRAM THAT USES A LISTBOX ON A USERFORM, THE PROGRAM IS
USED BY MANY PEOPLE.
IT SEEMS THAT ON SOME PEOPLES PC THE LIST BOX MOVE TO A DIFFERENT
POSITION ON THE SCREEN. iS THERE A WAY I CAN LOCK THE LISTBOX SO IT
DOES NOT MOVE

JOHN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The below URL has two hidden hyphens in the word "default". When you click
on the hyperlink or copy/paste, it appears as below:
http://support.microsoft.com/d**--ef...px?kbid=838910

Remove the two hyphens from your browsers' site name to get this article.
Mike F

wrote in message
oups.com...
HI,
I HAVE A PROGRAM THAT USES A LISTBOX ON A USERFORM, THE PROGRAM IS
USED BY MANY PEOPLE.
IT SEEMS THAT ON SOME PEOPLES PC THE LIST BOX MOVE TO A DIFFERENT
POSITION ON THE SCREEN. iS THERE A WAY I CAN LOCK THE LISTBOX SO IT
DOES NOT MOVE

JOHN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Mike, that's the new Google interface, its a b@*'#y mess :-(

Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
HI,
I HAVE A PROGRAM THAT USES A LISTBOX ON A USERFORM, THE PROGRAM IS
USED BY MANY PEOPLE.
IT SEEMS THAT ON SOME PEOPLES PC THE LIST BOX MOVE TO A DIFFERENT
POSITION ON THE SCREEN. iS THERE A WAY I CAN LOCK THE LISTBOX SO IT
DOES NOT MOVE

JOHN

Help with Userforms Panagiotis Marantos Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 July 25th 06 04:26 PM
Open Userforms from a Dropdown list skid812pb Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 23rd 05 11:28 PM
Userforms Ernst Guckel[_4_] Excel Programming 3 March 24th 05 12:13 AM
Userforms nath Excel Programming 1 May 20th 04 04:53 PM
userforms again... Jo[_4_] Excel Programming 3 September 21st 03 12:31 AM