Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In Excel If then with multiple possibilities

I want to set up a postage rate system. Someone puts in orders, my
spreadsheet calculates the weight and then there is a shipping cell which
tells them how much it is to ship it to that address. e.g. Weight equals
126lbs. I want an If weight is greater than 125lbs but less than 130lbs
shipping cell equals $80. BUt this needs to be a long string which allows me
to put in approximately 50 possibilities. e.g. Weight could be 150, 1250,
836 and all of these need to have corresponding and different shipping
weights. I can write it for one possibility but I can't get multiple
possibilities to be accepted. Thanks for your time.