Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Broken macro in Excel 2003

If the macro is creating subtotals, that might produce unexpected
results in Excel 2003. There's information in the following MSKB article:

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in
Excel 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=831824

kmbarz wrote:
I've inherited an Excel spreadsheet that has a complex data handling macro.
If it's run on Excel 2000/Windows 2000 it runs just fine. If I run it on
Excel 2003/Windows XP Pro, the data in the bottom line of each table it
creates corrupts.

I've isolated the issue down to one subroutine, but even that printed out is
four pages, and I'm new to the Excel model to boot. So, is there any
resource out there for what is likely to break in VBA in going from 2000 to
2003?

Thanks!

--
Debra Dalgleish