Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy & paste image from UserForm

Hi pmartin,
You can try:

Private Declare Function OpenClipboard& _
Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd&)
Private Declare Function EmptyClipboard& _
Lib "user32" ()
Private Declare Function SetClipboardData& _
Lib "user32" (ByVal wFormat&, ByVal hMem&)
Private Declare Function CloseClipboard& _
Lib "user32" ()

Private Sub Image1_MouseDown(ByVal Button% _
, ByVal Shift%, ByVal X!, ByVal Y!)
If Button = 2 Then
On Error GoTo Bug
Application.CommandBars.FindControl(ID:=809).Execu te
Dim hCopy&
OpenClipboard 0&
EmptyClipboard
hCopy = SetClipboardData(2, Me.Image1.Picture.Handle)
CloseClipboard
Me.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("")
Me.Repaint
End If
Bug:
End Sub

MP

a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi all

Is there an easy way to enable cut & paste from an image on a UserForm
(to another app, say Word). I have an Image control that displays a
chart GIF. I would like the user to be able to right-click and cut &
paste in the usual Windows manner. Are there some APIs that enable
this?

Thanks in advance

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michel

Thanks for your response, which is not quite what I'm after. Your code
opens the Office Clipboard, but it is not pasting anything to it when I
tried it. If I were to pursue this path, I would need to be able to
define the name or caption of the object in the clipboard.

What I would really like is to right-click the image object on the
form, copy and paste to say Word or some other app.

Regards

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia