Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform

textbox in userform for typing, printing & saving the contents of a letter -
whilst typing into the textbox, there seams to be a "timeout" where all text
dissapears if you spend more than circa 1 minute typing - is there a way to
stop this happening please
--
Roger
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This isn't usual behavior. If it's not a user error (sorry for the
accusation!), you may want to talk to the developer and ask if they have
anything that does this (based on time or amount of text in the textbox.

Roger wrote:

textbox in userform for typing, printing & saving the contents of a letter -
whilst typing into the textbox, there seams to be a "timeout" where all text
dissapears if you spend more than circa 1 minute typing - is there a way to
stop this happening please
--
Roger

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have tried to contact microsoft through their online help - it wont except
my "valid" product key so I am now stuck again - dont any of you bright
sparks know the answer to my problem or know where I can find the answer -
please help this is important to me

Roger wrote:

textbox in userform for typing, printing & saving the contents of a letter -
whilst typing into the textbox, there seams to be a "timeout" where all text
dissapears if you spend more than circa 1 minute typing - is there a way to
stop this happening please
--
Roger

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It looks like I'm the only one in the world who has encoutered this problem -
but just in case one of you does - heres the solution - i have an ontime sub
that runs every minute to update my clock - if you are in the middle of
typing into a userform textbox when the ontime sub runs..... guess what
happens to the text --Thanks Bill

--
Roger