Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DialogSheet - Reference for someone who never used Excel 95?

Hi All,

I have a situation where a client has a workbook that uses
DialogSheets, set up in Excel 95 by someone long gone and they have
asked me if I can assist in editing the workbook functionality.

I am very comfortable working with userforms and VBA in general, but I
have never before encountered DialogSheets which, I believe, were an
Excel 95 feature that was superceded by userforms in Excel 97.

Does anyone know of some kind of 'DialogSheets 101' reference on the
net somewhere that I can use to get a history lesson? I have searched
around, and there are lots of references to dialogsheets but nothing
that seems to do what this does for userforms:

http://www.fontstuff.com/downloads/E...er%20Forms.pdf

Or, same thing in a shorter link:

http://tinyurl.com/a6qpd

Thanks,

Alan.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Cheaper than spending any time hunting on the web for anything
useful...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/off...?condition=all

Tim.

"Alan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Files have been sent.

Tom Ogilvy

"Alan" wrote in message
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

I have a word document explaining dialogsheets and forms controls

that
Microsoft used to have on their web site that is equivalent to:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=168067
XL97: WE1163: "Visual Basic Examples for Controlling UserForms"

if you want it, contact me at using a valid email
address that I can send it to.

Tom Ogilvy

Thanks Tom,

I have emailed you direct.