Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default inserting cells to multiple sheets

I asked this question earlier, but after reviewing the way I wrote it, I even
got confused. Lets try it again.

I cut cells from a different worksheet and "Insert cut cells" in to a range
of A2:E2 on Sheet1. When I do this I want them to also be inserted in to
Sheet3 in an area of F50:J50. Same width as before so thats not even an
issue just getting it to do it.

Please note that when cutting/copying the cells originally the data can
range from 50 - 500 rows deep of information with in the width of six columns.

I hope I explained a bit better this time. If anyone can help I'll be much
obliged.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try this idea.

Sub movedata()'to move
With Range("b11:c11")
..Copy Sheets("sheet3").Range("b11")
..Cut Sheets("sheet4").Range("b11")
End With
End Sub

Sub movedata1()'to insert
With Range("b11:c11")
..Copy
Sheets("sheet3").Range("b11").Insert shift:=xlDown
..Cut
Sheets("sheet4").Range("b11").Insert shift:=xlDown
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software