Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How Do I Reference Individual Dropdown Menu Items in VBA?

Hello

I need to select individual dropdown menu items and run some analysis, save
the results and then change the dropdown menu item and rerun analysis and
save the results and so on and so on. How do I reference individual dropdown
menu items? Thanks.

Brett

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

By using a named list in your Data Validation cell. Type the list in some
out-of-the-way range or in another sheet. Name that range say "TheRange".
Now set up the Data Validation cell by selecting the cell, click on
Data - Validation. Select List. Type "=TheRange" without the quotes. You
can access the individual items that make up the list, change them, add or
delete items, and reset the TheRange range and name it again. HTH Otto