Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Scenarios

Greetings -
I have a pricing model in excel and am often asked to run it for multiple
scenarios.

For example, run it for x number of employees, with a, b, c profit margin.

I would like to prompt the user for the number of scenarios that need to be
run and based on their response I would like to provide them with input
prompts for each scenario. For example: if the user requests two scenarios I
would like them to be prompted for three different inputs two times.

I would then like the two scenarios to execute and output certain
calculations on a summary page. Is this asking too much from the built-in,
no-programming required capabilities of Excel?

Suggestions?

Regards,
Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you don't want programming, you could use a setup similar to the
example he

Under Scenarios, look for 'Alternative to Scenario'

Users could fill in as many rows as required on the Scenarios sheet, and
view the results on the Report sheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List