Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Listbox Sheet reorder code

I have code which presents a form, on which is a listbox (holding worksheet
tab names), a 'move up' button, a 'move down' button, and a 'click when
done' button
It all works fine, allowing all the sheets to be moved as the user wishes.

I wish to adapt this, so that 2 specific sheets are always the first and
last in the workbook The sheets in question are codename (Sheet1) ..the
first, and codename (Sheet3) ....the last.

I don't know whether to try to exclude these two sheets from the listbox, or
whether to deal with them in the later code. What's the solution, please?

Regards.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I wouldn't offer the users options that they can not utilize.

If you are going to reorder sheets based on the users selections, then I
would deal with the two special sheets in the code that reorders the sheets
and not display them in the listbox.

Tom Ogilvy