Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please help

Hello, I have a main worksheet with multiple columns. The information
entered into this worksheet is detailed invoice information. In the columns,
it seperates what the invoice charge was. I then have tabs for each person
receiving part of these bills. What I need is for the information from the
first sheet to pull the detail only if certain columns have been filled in
with a dollar amount. For example...the main worksheet has columns named
"Date, Vendor, Description, Water, Electric, Phone". Multiple entries are by
date order with a total at the end. In the tabs, I have an individuals list
of what their portion of these charges are. Not everyone gets charged for
all of these, so I just need certain columns in Tab 2, Tab 3...etc. Can
anyone help me with this?
--
Thank, Lori