Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Micro

I use Micro name "Use Color Banding to Locate the Active Cell" from microsoft
website, and embeded it into my original financial excel sheet, but this
macro, script, disable Cut, Copy, Paste facility in this sheet, and then i
remove it from my file.. but now i contineously prompt an error, about this
micro... if i change the security level to low, (which is not recomended) its
okay! but if i change it into High or medium, level i prompt everytime when i
start excel and open this sheet... and i countineously see that in most top
row a yellow highlighted cell. i could not able to change it back to white...
Plese help me to resolve this problem.. roheel

Micro Ganesh Kumar Excel Worksheet Functions 2 July 21st 09 03:54 PM
micro charts JOHNK Charts and Charting in Excel 2 September 27th 08 05:13 PM
How do i run a micro from a formula Helpme Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 September 1st 06 07:44 PM
Micro djmimi Excel Worksheet Functions 0 February 9th 05 05:29 PM
what does the micro do Ibrahim New Users to Excel 1 December 8th 04 01:54 PM