Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reading registry with Excel

Hello to all,

hope that somebody can help me with this.

I have an excel macro, that reformats a xls file to a csv (given it a name
and a saving path, -- later on will need to write to the reg to be able to
pick up value for another app).
For the moment, the path and filename are hard coded in the code, i would
need it more flexible has diff users have diff requests for filename/path.

What code can I use to retrieve or write to registry keys?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alex