Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default LoadBehavior problem

Hi,

I have created an Excel COM Add-in with C# .NET with the LoadBehavior set to
3.
I have installed the add-in and everything worked right for a few days.

Suddenly, I've observed that the add-in is not loaded when I open Excel by
double-clicking an Excel document.
Also, I observed that the LoadBevior (into registry) is automatically
changed from 3 to 2 when the file is double-clicked.

Do you know the reason of this strange behavior?

Thanks,
Mircea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mircea,

We are glad to know that it is resolved now. :)

Thanks very much for participating the community and sharing your
experience here.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Community Support

Register to Access MSDN Managed Newsgroups!
-http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/msdn/nospam.as
p&SD=msdn