Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to display an input onto excel?

Let's say if I have setup a form with items like name, address, contact
number etc..
And I wish to display these items individually onto Excel in a new page, how
do I going to do about it? If possible, email me a copy of an example or
source codes related to my question. Or any link to a site contain this form.

Email:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Alex,
Don't know if I'm guess close enough to what you want, take a look at
Mail Merge in Microsoft Word, you can use Excel as the database
to print labels, or a letter, or similar material using each row of the
Excel sheet to fill in data.
this would be actual printing or at lease a word file, not additional
Excel worksheets..
---
HTH,