Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help using MS Office Document Imaging

I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

According to MS, you can reference the "Microsoft Office Document Imaging
11.0 Type Library" and then automate it remotely. However, the object browser
doesn't show a viewer object or an application object. I can't crack the
code.

It seems to me you must be able to get a reference to the application object
first, but there isn't one included in the object model.

Does anyone have a clue on how to do this? If so, please post an example
that works for you...

I think a lot of people could use this since it potentially provides an easy
method for creating a graphical image file from Excel and Word.

Thanks much in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Okay, through experimentation, I found that the automation exposed thru the
library only allows control of a viewer ActiveX control on the spreadsheet,
not the actual viewer application, which is what I originally thought.

Does anyone know of a way to convert files to a TIF using these controls?