Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export Specifications Question

Hi:
I'm testing in visual basic a "program" to export a table using the
"TransferText" method, however the default setting doesn't help 'casue it
puts all the records beteween "'s; so I have to desing a "Specificaction
file" to export and format the table to "CSV" format WITHOUT the " symbol.
The problem is that the table will have variable amount of columns every time
this rutine is need and there is an error if the amount of columns is
different than the "export specification file".
I understand that a ".ini" file could help but I don't know how to create it
and how it would work.

Could anyone of you help me with an alternative?