Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems programming to the registry using RegEnumKey

I appreciate the offer Bob, but my circle of expertise is really with VBA
and I am keeping it simple in that respect. Whilst I would love to know
how to write an installer and would love to see yours, I think that this
would over-complicate the toolkit that has been developed and would
probably be frowned upon by my department and probably IT as well!

Thank you nonetheless.
Simon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Simon,

Why would any organisation that allows you to install add-ins frown upon an
automated installer? You could even pass it to IT for, no doubt, rigorous
operational testing (tongue firmly in cheek!). to ensure it conforms to best
and secure practice.

Don't forget VB is very very similar to VBA, you'll see nothing unusual in
my code. If you want to see the code, drop me your email address, and I will
post it.

Bob