Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and
the life: no one can come to the
Father(in Heaven), but by me."
(John 14:6)

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

__________________________________________________ __

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

__________________________________________________ __

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

wrote:
The reason some people don't know...

Spamming and faith- now giving a bad name from the first to the second
gets you not into a firmy divinity.... it gets you well deserved disgust
and derision.

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Hea

The Bible is hate-literature. It condemns non-believers and people of other
religions automatically to eternal suffering in Hell. The charges? Mortal
Sin - Adam and Eve tasted the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden.

God is all knowing. He put the Forbidden Fruit, Adam & Eve, and The Serpent
together in the Garden of Eden. This is entrapment. Such stupid charges
can't even hold in a court of law. What a crock the Bible is.

I have no trouble with religions which don't bother non-believers and people
of other religions. The Bible is one Satanic Verses that relentless curses
non-believers for two thousand years. Could the Bible actually be the
work of Lucifer?

I am so glad we are out of the Dark Ages.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

Thanx, Mark. I know.....don't feed da trolls, but this guy....must be
somethin' can be done to get him the f*** outa here.

I'm not afraid to post my e-mail, Mr. Grossi...you are gross, probably
a follower of the most dangerous man in the US.....Gerry Falwell. Screw
you, you bastid. Keep your rants to your own kind. Come & get
me....you'll get the same treatment those holy rollers get when they
knock on my door.....a door slammed in yer leg.

Ed (not a religious person, but acutally DO respect those who are, but
not nutcases like you), Duncan, Batavia, NY

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The rea

Who would dominate American culture--the modernists or the traditionalists?
Journalists were looking for a showdown, and they found one in a Dayton,
Tennessee courtroom in the summer of 1925. There a jury was to decide the
fate of John Scopes, a high school biology teacher charged with illegally
teaching the theory of evolution.

Have we changed much since 1925?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The

Ok Wannabe,
Give it a rest! Day two of your crap.
Can'T we just ignore this spam and get on with helping everyone out in the
area of "EXCEL"? Jennifer

"WannabeSomeone" wrote:

The Bible is hate-literature. It condemns non-believers and people of other
religions automatically to eternal suffering in Hell. The charges? Mortal
Sin - Adam and Eve tasted the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden.

God is all knowing. He put the Forbidden Fruit, Adam & Eve, and The Serpent
together in the Garden of Eden. This is entrapment. Such stupid charges
can't even hold in a court of law. What a crock the Bible is.

I have no trouble with religions which don't bother non-believers and people
of other religions. The Bible is one Satanic Verses that relentless curses
non-believers for two thousand years. Could the Bible actually be the
work of Lucifer?

I am so glad we are out of the Dark Ages.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never feed a troll...

In article ,
"Jennifer" wrote:

Give it a rest! Day two of your crap.
Can'T we just ignore this spam and get on with helping everyone out in the
area of "EXCEL"? Jennifer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

wrote:
[...]

Excellent message Ron, but not very well related to Excel.
Nevertheless, perhaps somebody might get some eternal benefit from the
message and the excellent links you provided.

Sincerely, Kaarl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

WannabeSomeone wrote:
The Bible is hate-literature.

I disagree...
But.... this guy- this trolling pitiful
spammer gives it the kind of advertisement, that this kind of
sentiment out of you.

Which is why, I hope his mommy takes his dammed computer and unplugs it.
Is there an effective way to get his crap off the ng?
Or that filth monger Liberator's.... I doubt it.

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

"Mark Goldberg" wrote in message
WannabeSomeone wrote:
The Bible is hate-literature.

I disagree...
But.... this guy- this trolling pitiful
spammer gives it the kind of advertisement, that this kind of
sentiment out of you.

Which is why, I hope his mommy takes his dammed computer and unplugs it.
Is there an effective way to get his crap off the ng?
Or that filth monger Liberator's.... I doubt it.

Mark

The Bible is worst than the LIBERATOR. The Bible preaches hatred to everyone
else but themselves. The Salvation is just baloney, like pointing a gun to
your head and shoot you (Eternal Hell of Fire) if you don't fall in and bow
to their threat.

The LIBERATOR's writings are resourceful and inventive (like blaming the
Jews for everything) albeit crooked logic. It might be a result of a rough
childhood. If we show him love and affection may be someday he will come
around. Who knows, he may even get himself circumcised too :^) You
probably will offer to do it for him with a butter knife without anesthesia
:^)))

Best Regards,
Wannabe
=======

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

WannabeSomeone wrote:

The Bible is worst than the LIBERATOR. The Bible preaches hatred to everyone
else but themselves.

No it doesn't.
You're incorrect.
But I have no more interest in explaining this than having to listen to
the screeds of the sociopathic haters like Lib.
Yet we do have to endure his... The bible is choice.

The LIBERATOR's writings are resourceful and inventive (like blaming the
Jews for everything) albeit crooked logic.

Weell isn't that kind of you.
And the burnings at the stake... they came from the minds, the sickness
of those like L, but you kind of enjoy the 'entertainment'?
And you think you're view is not, how shall I put it, erratic..."

It might be a result of a rough
childhood. If we show him love and affection may be someday he will come
around. Who knows, he may even get himself circumcised too :^) You
probably will offer to do it for him with a butter knife without anesthesia
:^)))

He is a ward of the state, a source of shame for his mother, and family,
and he has been reported to have stalked women. He has stalkeed RMA and
other groups for years. If he kills someone, by stabbing them in the
back, he'll get three free squares because he's a psychiatric case.
It's no joke.

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

"WannabeSomeone" wrote
The Bible is worst than the LIBERATOR. The Bible preaches hatred to
everyone else but themselves. The Salvation is just baloney, like pointing
a gun to your head and shoot you (Eternal Hell of Fire) if you don't fall
in and bow to their threat.

Singing songs and eating pie?
*That's* your hazard?
You're worried about people who want you to want to live forever?
scary ****.

The LIBERATOR's writings are resourceful and inventive (like blaming the
Jews for everything) albeit crooked logic.

So you'll posit a Christian Conspiracy, but none by anyone else?

It might be a result of a rough childhood. If we show him love and
affection may be someday he will come around. Who knows, he may even get
himself circumcised too :^) You probably will offer to do it for him
with a butter knife without anesthesia :^)))

Mark's jewish, bud.
His father has passed; his mother is active in her community and his sister
despises him for the embarrassment that he is.
Or maybe just a persona for an agent provocateur <g

Chas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

"Chas" wrote in message

Mark's jewish, bud.
His father has passed; his mother is active in her community and his
sister despises him for the embarrassment that he is.
Or maybe just a persona for an agent provocateur <g

Chas

I can tell Mark is Jewish. I was making a little joke about circumcising the
LIBERATOR. I hope Mark understands I don't mean to be offensive.

About the Bible thing. I went to Protestant primary school and Catholic
secondary school. I went to church for many years. I know how they work.

The Creation in Genesis is similar to many other religions in trying to
explain how we came about. It is a beautify thing. Many beautify songs and
hymns have come out of it by people who are devoted to this religion.

The Mortal Sin and the Salvation have been used by the Church authorities to
pit people against people. This is similar to Bush's "If you are not with
us, you are against us". If you truly follow the Church's idea, there will
never be peaceful coexistence with other religions.

The Bible is the source of misery for a lot of people for the last two
thousand years. The Jews are number one victims (although the Christians,
the Jews and Muslims share the Old Testament of the Bible).

The Mortal Sin and The Salvation in the Bible is similar to the scare
tactics in people pushing chain letters: if you don't send a copy of this
letter to 5 of you friends, you may encounter bad luck.

The Bible will be a beautify religion if it does not attack non-believers or
other religions. Note that I used "non-believers" instead of "atheist"
because I consider myself as non-believer. I am not atheist because I have
an open mind for the existence of some form of supernatural being that we
don't understand, just like microbes that we did not know existed before
microscope was invented.

I hope Mark won't take it personally my attack on the Bible because the Old
Testament is also a Jewish believe.

I actually like Mark. I have seen his point of view about Terri Schiavo.
Although I sympathized with the husband and disagree with Mark, I think
Mark's argument for her is honorable.

I am new to this newsgroup thing so I missed out on those history. Who is
the LIBERATOR anyways?

Best Regards,
Wannabe
=======

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

WannabeSomeone wrote:

"Chas" wrote in message

Mark's jewish, bud.
His father has passed; his mother is active in her community and his
sister despises him for the embarrassment that he is.
Or maybe just a persona for an agent provocateur <g

Chas

I can tell Mark is Jewish. I was making a little joke about circumcising the
LIBERATOR. I hope Mark understands I don't mean to be offensive.

Chas and I are chuckling here.
Do you know why??
Because you've confused Libby ( Mark ) with
me ( Mark )- and you have some of that confusion in your interpretations
of the Bible and events and what they mean.

So we have to get some clarity from you here :^))
Please don't confuse that looney jew hating bucket of neonazi
****lessness with me....

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

WannabeSomeone wrote:

"Chas" wrote in message

Mark's jewish, bud.
His father has passed; his mother is active in her community and his
sister despises him for the embarrassment that he is.
Or maybe just a persona for an agent provocateur <g

Chas

I can tell Mark is Jewish. I was making a little joke about circumcising
the LIBERATOR. I hope Mark understands I don't mean to be offensive.

Chas and I are chuckling here.
Do you know why??
Because you've confused Libby ( Mark ) with
me ( Mark )- and you have some of that confusion in your interpretations
of the Bible and events and what they mean.

So we have to get some clarity from you here :^))
Please don't confuse that looney jew hating bucket of neonazi ****lessness
with me....

Mark

Sorry, if I bother to finish reading Libby's writing all the way down to him
signing off, I might have known his name is also "Mark".

So when Chas said "Mark's jewish, bud", did he mean Libby is also Jewish? I
am confused.

Best Regards,
Wannabe
=======

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion

"WannabeSomeone" wrote
So when Chas said "Mark's jewish, bud", did he mean Libby is also Jewish?
I am confused.

I was talking about Mark Zahn as being jewish-
I think Goldberg is as well.

Chas