Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HOW DO I program one worksheet to get info from another?

I am trying to setup a worksheet that grabs information from cells on another
worksheet. I have set up two worksheets that keep track of different
information. I want to transfer information from one cell in worksheet one to
another cell in worksheet two...and I can't seem to figure it out...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can put the sheet name in a formula to refer to another
sheet. For example, in A1 on sheet1, use

=Sheet2!A1

to return the contents of A1 on sheet2.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"kenny" wrote in message
I am trying to setup a worksheet that grabs information from
cells on another
worksheet. I have set up two worksheets that keep track of
different
information. I want to transfer information from one cell in
worksheet one to
another cell in worksheet two...and I can't seem to figure it
out...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

go to the destination sheet.

click in the cell where you want the results

type and equal sign (=)

no go to the source cell in the other worksheet and click in it.

hit the return key

the formula should be entered for you.

Tom Ogilvy