Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Basic info I have forgotten....

I ould like to write some functions for being used in a worksheet function.
I am forgetting on the syntax of the function block, and how to return the
value...

Can somebody help?

Thanks
Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bruce,

You assign the return value to the function name. You declare the type of
the function and of it's arguments:

Public Function TwoTimes(input_num As Double) As Double
TwoTimes = input_num * 2
End Function

hth,

Doug

"bruce" wrote in message
I ould like to write some functions for being used in a worksheet function.
I am forgetting on the syntax of the function block, and how to return the
value...

Can somebody help?

Thanks
Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the big hammer! DONK! DOI!
Logic and fuctions I seem to recall, just not syntax.

Just not fresh anymore...
Bruce