Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Blank progress bar

In Excel 2000, I have adapted John Walkenbach's progress bar to be updated
during a long procedure by a statement that just adjusts percent done when a
certain portion of the procedure is done. It is not update by the number of
anything calculated or looped through.

It works fine, while being shown vbModeless, the code I want to run executes
fine. But the entire form is blank, with only the title bar showing. You
can't see the label or frame or anything!

I tested and wrote code to update the title bar at various points, and it
works fine, the text changes at the appropriate point. But the form itself
is still blank.

It almost seems like a memory problem. There are large files being opened
and closed through the code that runs.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Denny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Denny,

Try adding a "UserForm1.Repaint" right after showing the form and
after every change to the progress bar.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA