Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Date question

I have column A listing down trhe days of the month, short
date format. For day 29 to 31 I need and IF statement to
leave the cell Blank when the month changes/increases to
the next month.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to install the analysis Toolpack (Tools - Addins - analysis
toolpack) Then you can use the EOMonth function... If you need more help than
that let me know...

HTH

"Dan" wrote:

I have column A listing down trhe days of the month, short
date format. For day 29 to 31 I need and IF statement to
leave the cell Blank when the month changes/increases to
the next month.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Jim,
Analysis toolpak is now loaded. A3 is the first date of
month and all date cells are formatted as ShortDate. I put
this formuls in cell A29 (and plan to filldown formula
down to A33):
=If(A30EOMONTH(A3),"",A30+1)
but I get the error #N/A. Do I have to add some Format to
my formula? thanks, Dan

.