Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nk nk is offline

Default sheet.activate

Hi,
In my program on sheet3 I crated 2 charts after that I printed some
column from sheet2 and printed a charts too. On next step I tried to
add a shapes to charts, but from the beginning the shapes come in only
on chart1. When I added lines:
Worksheets("Sheet3").Select
Worksheets("Sheet3").ChartObjects(2).Activate
Shapes come in correctly but printer stopped to work

On the top of Print Sub I have a line:
Worksheets(sheetName).Activate;
however the Print sub stop to work and gave me a msg ‘object not
found'.
In my procedure, which is stopped to work, I used next step:
-Crate chart with shapes
-print from sheet2
-print charts

After changes like this it working again.
-print from sheet2
-Crate chart with shapes
-print charts

Why it is happened? I understood that something not activated, but
what?

Thanks'