Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple Tables in Excel

I am attempting to build a relational database in Excel using Tushar Mehta's
tutorial and I ran into a problem. I want to create some simple
informational tables, not pivot tables or others where variables are
manipulated, just create some simple tables for the purpose of organizing
data. I created a range, then clicked through on the menu to establish a
table, but it wants row and column information other than for a simple
table. I can't seem to find anything on defining these. Any help
appreciated -- I am overlooking something I suppose. Thanks, Brad