Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help!

i got a new computer tower less than a year ago on windows xp professional.
microsoft excel was working fine up until last week it stopped working. it
keeps going to windows installer.the other programs by office such as word,
powerpoint etc still working fine.why has this occurred?how do i solve the
problem?is it my windows xp or office thats causing the problem?thank you for
your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

have you run detect & repair on the menu under help in excel?
have you uninstalled & reinstalled excel?
--
Cheers
JulieD