Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I get external web data that requires a password?

How do I get external web data that requires a password?

POatrick rask

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

praskal,
PL refer to my earlier post to the NG.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c57334a c55d8

Incase ipf.click doesn't work, use ipf.submit.

Hope this will get you started.

Regards,
Shetty.