Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare 2 lists and if not on list then delete row

Simple query for you guys, but I can't figure it out.

Basically I have 2 sheets.

Sheet one:

12345 Text text text 4356,00

Sheet two:
12214
12313
32342
23423
32443

I want that the macro checks all the numbers for sheet 2. If there is a
match do change the cellbackground to red. If there is no match, delete
the row in sheet one.

Thanks for your help

Jan