Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lee Lee is offline

Default Show method (Error 438)

HI there,
I'd like to show my form, but I get a 438 error (Object
doesn't support this property or method) (it was working
before, though)

Public Sub rptTotalNetAssets()
If LogonDB = False Then Exit Sub
frmTotalNetAssets.Show ' where I got above error msg
End Sub

Would you guys help me out.
Thanks,

Lee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Show is a method of a form so I am not 100% sure what is going on here. Does
your code have option explicit at the top of the sheet / module? Does your
code compile? That is where I would start...

"Lee" wrote:

HI there,
I'd like to show my form, but I get a 438 error (Object
doesn't support this property or method) (it was working
before, though)

Public Sub rptTotalNetAssets()
If LogonDB = False Then Exit Sub
frmTotalNetAssets.Show ' where I got above error msg
End Sub

Would you guys help me out.
Thanks,

Lee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ste ste is offline

looking at the name of the form (frmTotalNetAssets) seems to me that it
is not an excel form but a access form...