Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scenario Analysis... simple

Howdie,

I have 12 total scores.

Each score is an A, B, C or D
(say in a1,b1,c1,d1)

I have a formulae which calculates Percentages of each, combines them,
and then gives an overall result (say in cell E1)

I want to see effects of scoring 12 A, and zero B,C,D and then 11A,
1B,zero C's etc

ANy ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub DD()
i = 0
For j = 0 To 12
For k = 0 To 12
For l = 0 To 12
For m = 0 To 12
If j + k + l + m = 12 Then
i = i + 1
Cells(i, 1) = j
Cells(i, 2) = k
Cells(i, 3) = l
Cells(i, 4) = m
End If
Next m: Next l: Next k: Next j
End Sub

gives me 455 combinations.

Tom Ogilvy

"Darin Kramer" wrote in message
Howdie,

I have 12 total scores.

Each score is an A, B, C or D
(say in a1,b1,c1,d1)

I have a formulae which calculates Percentages of each, combines them,
and then gives an overall result (say in cell E1)

I want to see effects of scoring 12 A, and zero B,C,D and then 11A,
1B,zero C's etc

ANy ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming