Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to rename autoshapes on a worksheet

I did it once but don't know how. Basically I just want to rename an
autoshape from "autoshape61" to "somethingmeaningful"

I think it involves pressing the control and then a + sign appears but can't
remember exactly; any help much appreciated.

Thanks, Mark