Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MAB MAB is offline

Default A Macro to Delete Multiple Rows?

Is it possible to make a macro that will delete rows from two colums worth of
data? It would need to delete any rows that have empty cells in column A.

A B
CLEMSON UNIVERSITY
CLEMSON UNIVERSITY
CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Count 2
CMS INC.
CMS INC.
CMS INC.
CMS INC. Count 3
COASTAL TRAINING
COASTAL TRAINING Count 1
COHASSET ASSOC
COHASSET ASSOC Count 1
COMFORT INNS
COMFORT INNS Count 1
Commonwealth of
Commonwealth of Count 1
COMP SYSTEMS, INC.
COMP SYSTEMS, INC.
COMP SYSTEMS, INC. Count 2

I would want the macro to delete all rows with no data in column A. There's
1,700 rows of data, so I figure a quick macro would save me time.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MAB MAB is offline

HAHAHAHA!!

Because I'm not sharp enough to think of that?! LOL!

Thanks!